Wednesday 23 September 2015

Grammar is important, too

Look at this video about the importance of grammar


Before you watch the video try to correct these mistakes:
1.I didn't do nothing                             7. me and John...an hotel
2.less people                                        8.not doing nothing
3.two of who I've seen                         9.when we've seen
4.it must have been them who did it   10. when we've done it
5.me and John                                     11.who've done it
6.not doing nothing                             12.If I'd done it how many                                                                                  years will I get?

1 comment:

  1. ANSWERS:
    1. I didn’t do anything
    2. Fewer people
    3. Two of whom I saw
    4. It must have been they who did it
    5. John and I…
    6. a hotel
    7. Not doing anything
    8. When we saw
    9. Who did it
    10. If I did it , how many years will I get?

    ReplyDelete